We’re pleased to report our move to a new range has gone well and we’re back on the case shooting the county postal leagues again.
Our new home is still within easy reach of the city centre over in NG7, and enjoys free parking, decent lighting and a good ventilation system.
Please note there will be no shooting on 2nd April as most folks are away.
The winter postal league results from the Notts Rifle Association are now available, the main competition we compete in over the winter months. Continue reading
For those shooting the Nottinghamshire winter postal leagues here are the round deadlines:
- Round 1 – 8th November 2011
- Round 2 – 8th November 2011
- Round 3 – 22nd November 2011
- Round 4 – 6th December 2011
- Round 5 – 20th December 2011
- Round 6 – 10th January 2012
- Round 7 – 24th January 2012
- Round 8 – 7th February 2012
- Round 9 – 21st february 2012
- Round 10 – 6th March 2012
There will be a short break in March before the Spring/Summer kick off. Keep you posted in the dates for those when we get them.
Quick heads up, there will be no shooting on Tuesday 30th August as it’s the day after the Bank Holiday and quite a few folk are away.
So, the next shoot thereafter will be September 6th.
It’s finally here! After much discussion we now have a decent website.
Have a look round, see what you think, any problems or suggestions leave a comment.
We’ll be having some photos along shortly.